Current Career opportunities in our Manhattan office
Front Desk Receptionist - Heart of Manhattan, NYC
"Great benefits & starting salary. Has a small close-knit team with passion for growth in caring for our patients as well as our careers."
We are an establish private Chiropractic Clinic with a high-volume growing the practice. Permanent openings for an office assistant/receptionist.
You will perform duties, such as answering phones and emails, filing and scanning important documents, and scheduling and documenting calendar events for members of the office. Our ideal candidate has previous administrative experience, strong communication and customer service skills, and excellent organization with attention to detail. You also need to be proficient with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook and Excel.
Day to Day:
- Greet guests as they arrive
- Includes phone work, contact with insurance companies, managing therapist's schedules and maintaining the office environment
- The job requires flexibility and ability to multitask and keep up with a busy environment.
- Sensitivity to the confidential nature of our agency's business is also required, as well as an ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Answer phone calls and emails from clients as well as patient follow up recalls
- Maintain calendars for the office and your coworkers, including appointment scheduling for 4 doctors
- File important documents and keep them well organized
- Perform any other clerical duties necessary to keep the office running smoothly
- Create & maintain patient charts
- Should possess some experience working in an office environment
- Experience with Microsoft office and Chiro-touch is a plus
- Willing to train the right candidate.
- Team player mentality and friendly attitude
- $15 to $20 per hour (plus commission)